In light of the Coronavirus outbreak (Corvid-19) and the concerns we have in our community, know that Ricafort Dental is taking every precaution to minimize exposure to ourselves and to our patients. We are continuing to provide care for our patients and our hours are unchanged. Know that our normal protocol is to take precautions against infections that are more virulent that the Corvid-19. But we added some extra steps just as a precaution:
• We are monitoring updates from the CDC and are following their guidelines
• All surfaces are sanitized on a regular basis especially public areas and in rooms used for treatment
• Sanitizing stations have been established for patient use
• As usual all instruments are thoroughly sterilized prior to treatment use
• Our staff is instructed on frequent and thorough hand washing
• Our staff is Instructed not to come to work if they experience fever, malaise, or other symptoms based on CDC guidelines.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed in the CDC.gov website, please be courteous of others and stay home. Otherwise we are here and able to provide you with the care your deserve.