COMPREHENSIVE DENTISTRY EXAMS MURFREESBORO
IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN THE BEST ORAL HEALTH POSSIBLE, REGULAR, COMPREHENSIVE DENTAL EXAMS ARE A NECESSITY.
The American Dental Association recommends that you visit your dentist at least twice a year.
Regular exams are vital to assess possible problems such as gum disease, oral cancer, cavity development, and replacing worn out dental work such as metal fillings and discolored crowns.
Catching problems early will prevent bigger problems from developing, which will end up saving you time and money.
WHAT IS A COMPREHENSIVE ORAL EXAM?
- Our dentistry team provides a thorough oral cancer screening.
- A series of diagnostic x-rays will be taken so we can analyze the condition of your teeth and bone structure.
- Our dentistry team conducts a complete periodontal screening to check for symptoms and evidence of gum disease.
- We check for any possible bite problems or jaw issues.
- A tooth-specific exam is also provided to all of your teeth to check for cavities, examine the condition of other dental work, and identify cracked or missing teeth. To aid in our caries diagnosis we use a device called a Diagnodent. Diagnodent is a technological apparatus that uses lasers to pick up any signs of tooth decay. The main attraction of such a device is that it is able to identify signs of tooth decay earlier than many other investigative techniques. This is a positive step in the treatment of teeth, as the sooner signs of tooth decay are found the better prepared dental professionals are to deal with them.
Maintaining your oral health is top priority for us at Ricafort Dental. Managing small problems and eliminating them is crucial in avoiding serious health issues such as tooth loss, gum disease and oral cancer. So call our Murfreesboro office today to schedule an exam, and let us maintain your smile to last a lifetime!